Hello hello! My apologies again for holding out on you but, you know, the life of a globetrotter with a packed social calendar and a computer that keeps crashing and/or acting funny because of overheating makes blogging a bit more difficult. So for now I will just leave you with some basic info and a few more photos of that wonderful Land of No Internet (where I wish I could be).
- Current location: Detmold, Germany
- Current temperature: 30°C
- Currently listening to: City and Colour
- Current state: hungover. Since I arrived there was only one night that I went to bed while it was still dark, and that barely. And the heat wave is really not helping either.
- Next up: back to bed. For now it seems like tonight might be a slow night but I’m sure somebody will come up with some way to change that.
- Plans to get a good night’s sleep: only in theory.